Our 10 Step Process Ensures a Quality Cleaning,
Pressing, and Preservation Each And Every Time.
No other company can offer this quality, our experience, service, and dedication at this price. We simply have the best staff in the business!
1. Upon arrival at the plant, your gown is thoroughly inspected for fabric content, trim construction, stains and repairs.
2. Your gown is then hand cleaned along the hem, neckline, and underarms.
3. Stains and spots are specifically treated to gently remove them from your gown. All stains are specially treated for maximum removal. Your gown is thoroughly inspected with a black light to highlight any “hidden or invisible” stains which are then treated.
4. Your dress is then individually cleaned in our state of the art equipment. Your gown is always cleaned by itself in a tailored cleaning cycle based on your fabric type.
5. A thorough re-inspection then takes place. If any stains or dirt remaining on the gown is re-processed again through steps 2 through 4 above.
6. Any needed repairs are made. The customer is notified if there will be a charge for the repairs. (minor repairs are done free – other companies charge you for this).
7. Your gown is then pressed by hand. This will ensure no scorching or staining.
8. Pictures are now taken and sent to you for inspection for free. You can also come to the plant if this is preferred. No other wedding gown cleaner offers this service.
9. The gown’s bodice is shaped and put on an acid-free bust form for display. The bodice and skirt are layered with acid-free tissue paper.
10. Your gown is then carefully placed in an acid-free windowed heirloom box and sealed to keep out insects and humidity. The heirloom box is placed in a shipping box and made ready for delivery.
30 Years Experience
Great Customer Care
- Preserving Memories
- Three Generations
- The Gift of Gown Preservation